06 March 2010

Poll 1: Results

The first poll has closed, and the results are in!

More advanced food recipes
4 (20%)
More basic food recipes
7 (35%)
Instructional videos
8 (40%)
Kitchen gadget reviews
0 (0%)
General musings about food
1 (5%)
Something else (comment on a random blog post!)
0 (0%)

I guess nobody cares about kitchen gadgets and only one person is interested in general musings about food (although I do talk about food in general in pretty much all posts). The winner, by one vote, is videos. Thanks, guys, gee, now I have to pull out the video camera and make an ass of myself on the internet. Great!

Just kidding, I've been planning to make some videos for a while, and it's not a bad idea at all. Easier to show than to type out what you need to do in order to succeed, right?

Basic food recipes is the runner-up, so maybe I'll combine those two...we'll see. Expect the poll results to affect the blog in the coming weeks. And don't worry, people who wanted to see more advanced recipes, I'm not tied to the poll results like a boat to a dock (for lack of a better analogy), I'll be posting some more advanced stuff too for sure!

New poll posted. What's your favorite cuisine (out of those posted)?

No comments:

Post a Comment